Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: JS APIs and Utilities > Frontend JS Web API
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a content page.
- Drag the Free HTML component on it from the default fragments list
- Edit the text
- Then click in the preview on the right. It will show the text undefined.
- Again making some changes in removing some text it resets back to normal.
Observed Behavior: When we edit the HTML component and click on the preview tab it shows the text as undefined.
Expected Behavior: After editing the text on the HTML component preview tab needs to show the same text as edited.
I have followed the provided steps to reproduce the issue and the issue has been reproduced on Liferay 7.2 with DXP-7
Also, I have checked with private bundles
1. Liferay 7.2.x private, Commit Id: a938bd3c359153ccf26439750dfa88e3304eb655 - Issue is reproduced
2. Master, Commit Id: 41383dc2bbe04b30eedcb7f0698c624ab3deaa3a -issue reproduced