Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: User Management > Roles
Unexpected behavior is observed relating to when Roles are searched in the Assign to Organization menu.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Login to portal.
2) Select Users & Organizations from Control Panel.
3) Switch to Organization tab to see list of Organizations.
4) Create a new organization "Test"
5) Click action (3 dots) button of any organization from list.
6) Select "Assign Organization roles" action from action popup list.
7) Search for "admin" role in the search field of opened modal view.
8) Observe "0 Results for admin" message displayed even though you can see the results displayed.
The correct number of results for admin message is displayed.
0 number of admin results message is displayed.
Branch Testing Reproduced:
Master Testing couldn't Test: