Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Pages > Page Administration
- Set up a portal with portal-ext.properties file: company.security.strangers.verify=false
- Go to Control Panel --> Users --> Users and Organizations and create a new User (User1)
- Add it to Liferay Site at "Memberships" and grant it the Administrator Role at the "Role"
- Logout and login with User1.
- Go to Site Builder --> Navigation Menus and create a new navigation menu "NAVM"
- Go to Site Builder --> Pages and add a widget Page "Page1" and check the box "Add This Page to NAVM".
- Logout and login with Test
- Delete User1 (go to Control Panel --> Users --> Users and Organizations find User1 and click the 3 dot menu beside it and click "Deactivate". Then click on "Filter and Order" and select "Inactive". Now you will see the deactivated User1, Click on the 3 dot menu beside it and "Delete".)
- Remove Page1 from the created navigation menu (Site Builder --> Navigation Menus, click on NAVM and remove Page1 from it by clicking the "x".)
- Go to Site Builder --> Pages. Find Page1 and click the 3 dot menu beside it, select "Configure"
- Change the page name to Page2 and save.
Actual Result: Page name is not changed with LayoutModelListener Exception in logs
Expected Result: Page name should be changed successfully.