Affects Version/s: 7.3.10 DXP GA1, 7.3.X, Master
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new object in App Builder.
- Create the first form view with a text field only.
- Create a second form view. This form view must contain a fieldset with fields within it.
- Create one table view, since this is necessary to create a workflow app.
- Navigate to App Builder > Apps > Workflow App
- Create a new workflow App for the object you just created.
- In all the steps you are about to create set the assignee to 'Administrator' so that you can fill out each step.
- In the Start step use the first Form View.
- In the First step use the first form view as 'read-only' and the second form view as 'editable'.
- In the Second step, use the first and second form view as 'read-only'.
- Deploy the app to the 'Product Menu'.
- Navigate to the app and fill out each step in the process.
- Stop while editing the third step.
- All the fields that have been filled before should be displayed.
- The fields from step two that were previously filled are shown as empty. Note: this only happens for fields that are in field sets.