Steps to reproduce (SPA enabled):
- Add a Widget Page called 'test'.
- Add a Basic Web Content called 'Content A' add with the following content:
- Place 'Content A' in 'test'.
- Add a Link to URL page called 'goToAnchor', and define its URL as: http://localhost:7100/web/guest/test#content_a
- Configure the Navigation Menu of the home page with the attached Display Template, in which hrefs of each item are defined as the layouts friendlyURLs.
- From the Navigation Menu click on 'goToAnchor' page.
Expected result: you are redirected to http://localhost:7100/web/guest/test#content_a ('Dummy Text')
Actual result: you are redirected to http://localhost:7100/web/guest/test (top of the page), the anchor reference is lost.
: if you open 'goToAnchor' in a different tab (right button -> open link in a different tab) the result is the expected.