Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Twitter and facebook social bookmarks only share articles with the default locale if URL style = 2
- Define the following property:
- Create a site with english as default language and other available languages, for this example, Spanish
- Create an english journal article and the spanish translation.
- Create a page with an asset publisher
- Configure the asset publisher:
Asset publisher -> Configuration -> Display Settings -> Set and Enable -> Social Bookmark.
Select Facebook and twitter
- At the asset publisher, click on facebook or twitter icon to share the created content (the link is shared with the default language)
- Switch to Spanish.
- At the asset publisher, click on facebook or twitter icon to share the created content
The content is shared in Spanish
Twitter: The title is shared in spanish but the URL is in english
Facebook: The title and the URL link is shared in english
With other locale.prepend.friendly.url.style versions works as expected.