Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Liferay Themes > Admin (Control Panel)
Steps to reproduce
- Start Liferay
- Navigate to Site Builder -> Pages
- Click on the edit Configurations button for Public Pages
- Go to the look and feel page setting. Click the button "change theme" to change from the classic theme to "Porygon"
- Turn all settings to off and Save
- Go to the look and feel page setting again. You will see the "Show header main search" will be back to YES
- Change it to NO again and save
- Go to the look and feel page setting again, all settings are now set to NO
At the time of the first change, "Show header main search" returns to YES.
The settings at the time of the first change are reflected correctly.
master hash: 553ad541994356738540b98a64b36f55bc3a6036