Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, 7.3.10 DXP GA1, Master
Component/s: Navigation Widgets > My Sites widget
The customer has found that when selecting a Site in the site selector, if you select between the new window icon and the site name, it opens a page that is undefined.
- Start a clean bundle of Liferay DXP 7.3
- Click on the user avatar icon in the upper right corner
- Click on My Sites, then select the My Sites tab
- Click on a site card between the Site Name and the "Open in a new Window" icon. The cursor should not have either the site name or the icon highlighted.
Note: The issue is also reproducible by clicking on the "[x] Child Sites" label. Also, if there is a child site clicking on the link will not display the child site but rather the undefined page as well.
- Actual Results: You are directed to a URL that ends with "/undefined".
- Expected Result: Either no action occurs, or the entire Site card selects the site name, with the exception of the "Open in a new window" icon.
- 7.3.10 GA1
- 7.3.x: 820701755e5ff134351cf3fbeffc9c847bcc59b1
- master: 44c022b894f3e185233fc56e7270ba92d70079fe