- In Site Builder --> Pages --> Home click on the 3 dot menu and select Configure. You will see the Friendly URL /home for the default English language.
- Change the language to French
- Change the friendly URL to "/home1" and save it
- Go to Site Configuration --> Settings --> Languages. Set the default language to French, move all other languages from Current to Available and Save.
- Click on the Site "Liferay DXP", you will see the URL is http://localhost:8080/fr/web/guest/home1
- Navigate to http://localhost:8080/fr/web/guest/home
Actual Result: A Page isn't working error appears with status code 301 in the console.
Expected Result: A Page Not Found message should be displayed.
LPS-125475 Site redirect doesn't work for default page with missing language