Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, Master
Component/s: Documents & Media
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to Content & Data -> Documents and Media -> Document Types
2) Create a new Document type
3) Click on Main Metadata Fields and add one text field
4) Save and go back to the Documents and Media tab
5) Switch the portal language to german (By adding /de to the url)
6) Click the plus sign and use the new Document type. Notice how the metadata Text field is in English. You don't need to upload anything.
7) Go back to the Documents and Media tab
8) Click the plus sign and choose multiple upload and upload something
9) On the right side choose the created Document type.
Actual: The text field's language selector button is German
Expected: The text field's language selector button is English, as the Site's default language is still English