As an App Admin, I want to use fieldsets with translations in a Form View of an Object, so that all objects and Form Views that wants to use a fieldset can leverage on the translations already made.
As a continuation of
LPS-117199, this Story aims to allow the translations created in a fieldset structure to be available in any Object and Form View that is using the fieldset.
1- Given that a user has placed a Fieldset in a Form View of an Object,
when the master of the fieldset has one or more translations defined,
then the translations of the master fieldset should be all available in the Form View that is using the fieldsets.
2- Given that a user applied a fieldset with translation in a Form View of an Object,
when a user selects a language in the Form View Builder that isn't supported by the Fieldset,
then the fieldset should be displayed with the Default language.
- Master Fieldset: Represents the structure/template of the fieldset that is created through the "Fieldset" tab;
- Instance Fieldset: Represents instances of a 'master fieldset' that are currently being used in different Form Views and Objects.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)