As an App Admin, I want to define translations when creating and editing fieldsets, so that all objects and Form Views that wants to use a fieldset can leverage on the translations already made.
Because the Localization Story for App Builder was merged before the Fieldsets Stories, our product currently offers a fieldset capability that cannot support localization (translation to other languages). This Story aims to fix that and allow users to edit and propagate changes in translations of a fieldset in App Builder.
Given a fieldset created with translations,
when a user edits the fieldset,
then the user should be able to define and edit the translations of the fieldset.
Given that the scenario described in the Acceptance Criteria 1 was successfully achieved.
when a user modifies or adds a new translation to the fieldset,
then the modifications made in the translations should be propagated to all Object's Form Views that are using the fieldset.
- Master Fieldset: Represents the structure/template of the fieldset that is created through the "Fieldset" tab;
- Instance Fieldset: Represents instances of a 'master fieldset' that are currently being used in different Form Views and Objects.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)