1. Start the server.
2. Go to Control Panel --> Sites --> Sites and create a blank Site
3. Go to Site Builder --> Pages and add a public Page (widget page).
4. Go to Publishing --> Staging and enable local or remote staging and at the "Staged Content" check "Select All" then Save.
5. On the Staged Site add to the Page a calendar portlet by clicking the "+" on the upper right of the Page.
6. On the calendar add an Event (Just give it a title and publish).
7. Click on Publish to Live.
Checkpoint: Notice that the Calendar entry is on the publishing page.
8. Publish to Live (The calendar portlet is published to the Live Site)
9. Go to Staged Site and click on Publish to Live and select "Switch to Advanced Publication" at the Content Section it is set by default to "From Last Publish Date". Check the box beside the Calendar entry then Publish to Live.
10. Go back to Staging Site and click on Publish to Live.
Actual Result: The calendar is still there although it should not appear as it has been published even if you Switch to Advanced Publication, it will still appear there.
Expected Result: After publishing the calendar should not appear on the publishing page of the Staging Site.