As there are multiple steps to be accomplished to see data represented in the content audit graph, we are planning to show different messages to help users to understand what they need to do next, or what is the reason for the chart to be empty.
The messages to be shown will be:
- State 1. Vocabularies configured, but no categories in any of them. The message currently working has two parts:
- State 2a. There are categories in at least one of the selected vocabularies, but they're not assigned to any contents: The categories in [Vocab1] and [Vocab2] are not assigned to any contents. Try selecting other vocabularies through the configuration button or edit contents to assign categories.
- State 2b. There are no categories or they’re not assigned to any contents in just ONE of the selected vocabularies > graph will show results for the vocabulary that has both categories and contents. No message will be shown.
- State 3. When the result of the applied filters or the search is 0 contents (regardless of the situation of the represented vocabularies), a message will show: No data found. There are no results for the search or the applied filters. This void message of no-results will show in the graph even if it’s not configured.
- State 4: all checkboxes unchecked (already implemented).