Create web content categorized by Stage but not for Audience
- Go to Site Global > Categorization > Categories
- Create one category "Stage 1" for the vocabulary Stage
- Create one category "Audience 1" for the vocabulary Audience but do not assign it to any content
- Go to Site Liferay > Content & Data > Web Content
- Create a web content and categorize it with Stage 1
- Go to Applications Menu > Content Dashboard
In Configuration, if the first "in use" vocabulary is Audience, the graph shows no contents.
If the first "in use" vocabulary is Stage, it shows the content we have created before.
If there's no content for Audience, it should show data for Stage, regardless the order of the "in use" vocabularies. This should happen too in the case that Audience has no categories created at all.
Bundle: Liferay DXP
Last Commit: afb229df01a027b6f438bf1628290d9470d1e4d8
Content Dashboard - Global - Liferay DXP.webm
- Firefox Latest
- Chrome Latest
LPS-114298 As a content manager, I want to be able to search for contents by new conditions in the Content Dashboard
- Ready for Development
LPS-122869 Different no-content message when it is the result of applied filters or there are no contents assigned to categories
LPS-127047 As a marketer, I want to see grey bars for contents with just one category also when a vocabulary represented in the graph has no categories
|Test Automation||LPS-123912||Closed||Carlos Brichete Báez|