Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Content Dashboard
Create web content categorized by Stage but not for Audience
- Go to Site Global > Categorization > Categories
- Create one category "Stage 1" for the vocabulary Stage
- Create one category "Audience 1" for the vocabulary Audience but do not assign it to any content
- Go to Site Liferay > Content & Data > Web Content
- Create a web content and categorize it with Stage 1
- Go to Applications Menu > Content Dashboard
In Configuration, if the first "in use" vocabulary is Audience, the graph shows no contents.
If the first "in use" vocabulary is Stage, it shows the content we have created before.
If there's no content for Audience, it should show data for Stage, regardless the order of the "in use" vocabularies. This should happen too in the case that Audience has no categories created at all.
Bundle: Liferay DXP
Last Commit: afb229df01a027b6f438bf1628290d9470d1e4d8
- Firefox Latest
- Chrome Latest