Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Staging > Export/Import
Steps to Reproduce
1. Set up a bundle with a non default company ID (this can be done via upgrading or using the attached MySQL dump)
2. Set up a second bundle
3. Set up Remote Staging from the first to second bundle ensuring Segments is selected for Staged Content
4. Go to People - Segments and add a new Segment
5. Click the three dot menu under Segments then Staging
6. Publish to live choosing All content, refreshing counts, and selecting all available content
5. In the second bundle's database run the following query and confirm the companyId is not 1:
7. Add another new Segment
8. Publish to live again choosing All content, refreshing counts, and selecting all available content
9. In the second bundle's database run the following query:
Both entries have a companyId that is not 1.
The first entry has a companyId of 1 and the other has the correct ID for the instance.
The steps above show the issue in one area of the portal. The following models are all affected: