I was updating some generic Vue.js portlets of our company from Liferay 7.2 to Liferay 7.3 and noticed, that all the Language Keys we have are not translated anymore.
- Install and start a Liferay 7.3 GA6 environment
- Visit the portal in the Browser
- Change the current Language to German
- Open the console and type in the following statement
("language" is a keyword which is publicly available and should return "Sprache")
- The result is "language" instead of "Sprache"
This used to work with Liferay 7.2 and I didn't saw anything related to this in the 7.3 Breaking Changes https://learn.liferay.com/dxp/7.x/en/liferay-internals/reference/7-3-breaking-changes.html
Is this not supported anymore?