Forms is not saving the submitted data when the form has rules related to the paragraph field.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a form with the following fields:
- Selection field called Selection with 2 options: option A; option B
- Paragraph field with Title: Paragraph A and Body Text: Body A
- Another paragraph field with Title: Paragraph B and Body Text: Body B
- Create two rules:
- One rule such as: "If Field Selection is equal to Value Option A Show Paragraph A
- Another rule such as: "If Field Selection is equal to Value Option B Show Paragraph B
- Add a Success Page in the form.
- Save and Publish this form.
- Go to a content page, add the form widget and configure it to display the form created before.
- Select option A in the selection field, review that the rule is working and click submit.
- Go to 'View entries' of this form.
Form entry is showed.
Form entry is not saved and it is not showed.
Indeed, if I select a workflow for this form, initial step is never started after submitting the form.