As an App End-user, I want the entire application UI to be translated to the language I selected
When an deployed Custom App has it's language changed by the end-user, only the Form Fields elements are translated, the other elements UI like the Filter and Order component, action buttons and the Workflow metadata columns are kept in the user default language. This must be fixed because all the UI of the application should be translated to the selected language.
Given a custom application built on App Builder with two or more different translations,
When a user changes the language of the application in the deployed App,
Then the entire UI of the application (including filter and sorting components and workflow metadata columns) should be translated to the selected language.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature