Affects Version/s: Master
Component/s: Pages > Pages Customization
The AUI code is controlling the selection of a color scheme in the theme.
To be able to select a color scheme a theme with a couple of color scheme available is needed, the easiest way to do that is modifying the classic theme:
- Go to modules/apps/frontend-theme/frontend-theme-classic/src/WEB-INF/liferay-look-and-feel.xml
- Add the following content inside the <theme> tag:
- Save and deploy frontend-theme-classic
- Go to Site build -> Pages
- Click on the cog icon of public pages
- A new section "Color Scheme has appeared"
Selecting a color scheme both with click and with tab + (enter or space) should select the color scheme