As App Admin, I want to define translations for the workflow aspects of my process-driven Apps
Currently it isn't possible to define translations for the Workflow features (step names, transition actions, etc.) of a Workflow Powered Apps.
Once end-users from several different languages may engage with the App, it is needed that those aspects are also available in the user's selected language, so he can understand the meaning of each step and transition in the App.
Given a Workflow Powered App with multiple languages available,
when a user changes the language in the deployed App,
then all translatable elements of the App UI must be translated to the selected language.
- This doesn't consider fields of the Object that doesn't have translations defined by the App Admin.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)