When dragging and dropping an image in places like the Web Content editor, the toolbar does not stay attached to the image. In certain cases, after the toolbar detaches, the toolbar can adjust the alignment of the text and not the image as well.
Note that this is only an issue for versions before LPS-121241, which removed the image toolbar entirely.
- Start up Liferay 7.2 DXP-8.
- Create a web content article.
- In the article's content, multiple paragraphs of text and an image.
- Drag and drop image to a new location until the toolbar detaches.
- Repeat step 4 until the toolbar begins to adjust the alignment of text.
Actual: The toolbar detaches from the image and can alter the alignment of text.
Expected: The toolbar stays attached to the image and only alters the alignment of the image.
- 7.2.10 DXP GA1
- 7.2.10 DXP FP8
- 7.2.10 DXP FP1
Not reproduced in:
- master: f77bb659415f5fc1
- 7.2.10 DXP FP9