- Make sure the instance has default locale "English-US"
- Go to System Settings -> Web Content -> Administration and activate the "Changeable Default Language" configuration. Save
- Create a Basic Web Content and add these translations:
English US: title- "englishtitle, content - "englishcontent"
Spanish: title- "spanishtitle", content - "spanishcontent"
- Change the translation being displayed to english
- Change the content's default language to spanish
- The displayed translation is changed to spanish and the content field shows the value "spanishcontent"
- The displayed translation is changed to spanish but the content field shows the value "englishcontent"