Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Application Security > Multi-Factor Authentication
FIDO 2 activated on a new virtual instance (eg. able.com).
User navigated to his Account Settings / Multi-factor Authentication page
The user pressed the 'Register a FIDO2 Authenticator' button, but nothing happened.
- Login to DXP
- Create a new virtual instance: able.com
- Login to able.com as Instance admin
- Go to Instance Settings / Multi-factor Authentication
- Enable Multifactor Authentication and Save
- Go to FIDO2 sub-page
- Enable FIDO2 and Save page
- Go to the logged-in user's Account Settings / Multi-factor Authentication page
- Press the Register a FIDO2 Authenticator option
The user successfully registers his FIDO2 key.
Nothing appears to register the FIDO2 key.
Web browser drops the following error into the console log after the button was pressed:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'create' of undefined
Log file attached
Updated on: Tue Nov 17 13:37:30 2020 -0800