Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: JS APIs and Utilities
If the user discards the message that the portal shows when the user's preferred language differs from the language in the url, the action is not persisted during his http session. As a result, the user sees the message in each request.
Steps to reproduce:
- Sign-in as test
- Verify that the user's preferred language is english, and also it is default language of the site.
- Go to the localhost:8080/web/guest/home page
- Go to localhost:8080/es/web/guest/home => the user will be notified that he can go the english version or change his language preferences (see the attached screenshot)
- Close the message by clicking the X.
- Reload localhost:8080/es/web/guest/home
Expected result: During the session, the user's action is remembered and he does not view the message again.
Result obtained: The message is displayed again.