Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Application Security > Multi-Factor Authentication
Sprint:Iteration 45, Iteration 46, Iteration 47, Iteration 48, Iteration 49, Iteration 50, AppSec Iteration 51, AppSec Iteration 52, AppSec Iteration 53, AppSec Iteration 54, AppSec Iteration 55, AppSec Iteration 56
Git Pull Request:
Currently, we show a red button to remove the TOTP for the user
While the remove button for FIDO2 keys is blue.
- Enable MFAs: Email OTP, TOTP, and FIDO2 for a new Virtual Instance (eg. able.com)
- Set relying party to able.com for FIDO2 config
- Set Origins to http://able.com:8080 for FIDO2 config
- Login to Able.com with email@example.com user
- Go to his Account Settings / Multi-factor Authentication page
- Setup both Fido2 key(s)
- Setup the QR code based TOTP
- Check UI both for Fido2 and TOTP codes.
The newly added FIDO2 key Remove all button's color is blue.
We should use our common UI color language, to keep user actions consistent.
Updated on: Tue Nov 17 13:37:30 2020 -0800