Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Fix Version/s: 7.2.X
Steps to reproduce:
1) Setup Liferay 6.2 with no demo data.
2) Upload 5 files in the document library.
3) Create dynamic data list definition with one text field and one Documents & Media field.
4) Make the Documents & Media field repeatable.
5) Create a dynamic data list using the created definition.
6) Create an entry in that list with multiple documents.
7) Stop the 6.2 server
8) Setup a Liferay DXP server
9) Copy the data/document_library folder from 6.2 to DXP
10) Upgrade to DXP with the 6.2 database with the included upgrade tool.
11) Start the DXP server
12) Go to your dynamic data list
13) Edit one of the records.
The file names should be visible in the edit mask so it's clear which record belongs to which file.
All the Documents & Media fields are empty.