Live environment does not display the latest published content after reverting back to a previous version. This occurs for both local staging and remote staging. Upon examination, this issue is caused by
LPS-121293. This issue is not reproducible on master and 7.3.x.
- Create a new site.
- In the new site, set up local staging.
- Go to Site Administration > Content & Data > Web Content and create a new Basic Web Content.
- Edit the web content article until there are 3 versions of it (latest being 1.2).
- Go to Site Builder and create a widget page.
- Add a Web Content Display widget to the widget page and configure it to display the web content article created in Step 3.
- Publish the widget page to Live.
- Go to Live and confirm the latest version of the web content is shown.
- Go back to Staging and navigate to Site Administration > Content & Data > Web Content.
- Expire version 1.2 of the web content article.
- Publish the widget page again to Live.
- Check Live.
Live does not display the latest version of the web content. Instead, it displays the expiration message.
Live displays the latest published version of the web content.
- 7.2.x (6ac367d6de0b4585)
- 7.1.x (d3a6b569c84e989f)
- 7.0.x (243ecd70c878931d)
Not Reproduced On
- 7.3.x (139f4f6dedea0376)
- master (e4bdd4a188b4ba71)