Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: User Management > Roles
- Go to Applications Menu > Users & Organizations and create a User 1 with no roles
- Go to Applications Menu > Roles and create a site role with all permissions for People > Segments
- Create a segment in which the previous user is a member (for example using the criteria First name = User
- Assign the role created to the segment using the option Assign site roles (Assign Site Roles menu item is placed between View Members and Permissions menu items)
- Logout and login as User1
The user 1 has no permissions to Segments. If you go to Applications Menu > Roles and check the assignees for the role created, it has 0 assignees.
The user 1 has permissions to Segments. If you go to Applications Menu > Roles and check the assignees for the role created, it has 1 assignee (the user created).
Bundle: Liferay DXP
Last Commit: cf5f0b9de37165381f866420408e6e7e7e014939
- Firefox Latest
- Chrome Latest