Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Documents & Media
This has been an issue in previous Liferay versions, but since we are actively working on improving DM it is now relevant to point out.
- Navigate to Documents and Media
- Add a basic document to access the form field
2. The text could also be updated to be consistent with file uploads elsewhere; i.e. use "Select File"/"No file selected"
4. Since no changes can/should be made to the File field, it should be disabled.
1. The styling of the upload button is outdated. It is also off-center in the File field.
2. The text reads "Choose File"/"No file chosen"
3. The upload button is inside the file field. However, clicking on any part of the File field triggers the uploader so it is pointless having a button within the field.
4. See #3
Tomcat 9.0.37 + MySQL 5.7.
Portal master 5aceff3ec63a5118178d7967f0903964b769a773