Affects Version/s: Master
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:S04E05 - Rumours
Cannot add an image on CKEditor
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Content and Data > Forms > Add a new Form
- Drag and drop a Rich Text field into the Form Builder
- Publish the form
- Click in the url generated (Or click on share button and copy the link and open in another tab)
- On the Form published screen, click the Image button of the Rich text field
- Copy and paste a url of a random image you find on web (eg: https://cdn.jpegmini.com/user/images/slider_puffin_before_mobile.jpg)
- Press Add button
The image loaded should be added on the body of the the html.
Nothing happens when clicking add button
Note: This issue also happens on WebContent.