With the recent implementation of Collection Display fragment we can append a collection to a page. However the collection might need to be filtered in order to propose more relevant content to the end user.Example : A user looking at a list of testimonies might filter by industry (insurance, banking, government etc.)
The goal of this story is to allow Marketers to provide a way for the end users to filter the content of a collection using Vocabularies and/or Categories.
Given a Marketer has created a collection page based on a dynamic collection
When the Marketer uses a "Collection filter" fragment
Then the Marketer editing the fragment can:
- select the categories that a user could use (by selecting the parent vocabulary or category)
- IMP: The mockups need to use pattern used for menu display.
- and configure if an end user could select 1 or multiple categories for the same search/filtering using Single or Multiple Editor.
Multiple selector (Could be moved to other story if too big):
When the user has selected 1 or multiple categories
Then the selected categories should appear as selected so that to give a visual feedback of what the Collection is currently filtering.
Below: Acceptance criteria common to all fragments in Epics !
As a Marketer I want to allow external users to search through the collection pages based on a dynamic collection using combination of criteria from different filters.
When the user is selecting multiple criteria from filters
- categories (1 or multiple selection)
- dates (1 selection)
- ordering (1 selection)
- text (1 selection)
- The collection items should be filtered by all matching filters criteria
- The number of results found should appear in the summary result section (if added to the page)
When selecting 1 or multiple filters criteria and no result is found
Then show a message in the result fragment:
- "No result found, please discard one or multiple criteria"