Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new form with 3 fields: field1 (text), field2(Single Selection), field3(text).
2. For field2 add these options: "option one", "option two", and "jkgkjgsdjfgksdjgfsjdgfsjdgfsjdgfdsjfglsdgfsdjgflsdgflskdgflsdkgflksdglfksadgfl kasdghflsdkgflaskdgflsa aslkdfhdk kjhgkjhgkjhgjhgjh sdgsagsgfdsgfsdgf sdgsgd asjkjkjs sadfsdfasd" - this is 176 characters long, no new line characters
3. Access the form through its URL or from a page, and submit 3 entries to it: for the first entry choose "option one" in field2, for the second entry choose the long-named option in field2, and for the third entry choose "option two".
4. Check View Entries: you can see that the 3 entries are shown correctly.
5. Export the form's entries to CSV and open the resulting CSV file with some text editor.
The long-named option should be presented in one line as the user did input.
The long-named option is broken into several lines now.
The same happens if the form is exported to other formats.