Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Business Productivity > Kaleo Workflow Forms
Branch Version/s:7.3.x, 7.2.x
Backported to Branch:Committed
When using readonly fields, values are lost in review phase.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new Kaleo forms process (test process).
- Create a new fieldset with 2 text fields and 2 documents and
data1, data2, doc1, doc2.
- Assign single approver workflow
- Create a form for create stage
- Create a form for review stage
- Set data1 as read only and a doc1 as read only.
- Save the form and the kaleo process
Create a new test process.
- Fill the initial form, it generates a workflow task.
- Review the newly created task, assign to your user.
- Edit the information and save.
The information in the readonly fields doesn't change.
The information in the readonly fields is erased, and shown as blank.