Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Content & Data > Forms;
- Click to add a new form;
- Add a text field to the form;
- Go to its settings and change the workflow from "No Workflow" to "Single Approver";
- Publish the form;
- Enter the given URL and submit an entry for publication;
- Go to the form's entries page and check that your entry is pending;
- Go back to edit the form;
- Change its workflow setting to "No Workflow" now;
- Add another field to the form, but don't save it. Wait for the autosave to kick in (you'll notice a message on the header of the page with the time of when the draft was saved);
- Now, enter the form's URL again to fill another entry;
- First, check that there's only one text field as expected;
- Submit another entry;
- Finally, go back to see the form's entries.
There should be two entries with pending status.
The first entry is pending and the last one is approved due to the fact that the autosave feature changed the workflow of the form without the user telling the app to explicitly publish that change.