Affects Version/s: 7.0.X, 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: User Management > Users & Organizations
- Create two organizations (organization 1 and organization 2)
- Create user 1 and assign them to organization 1
- Create user 2 and assign them to organization 2
- Enable organization sites on organization 1
- Navigate to the organization 1 site (you can click on the link to "Manage Site" in the same section where you enabled organization sites, or use the site selector)
- Click on People > Memberships from the left-hand control panel menu
- View the list of members in the organization 1 site and confirm that only user 1 is listed
- Set organizations.membership.strict=true in portal-ext.properties and restart the server
- View the list of members in the organization 1 site
- Expected behavior is that only user 1 is listed.
- Actual behavior is that both user 1 and user 2 are listed.