As an App Adm, I want to define in the UI a field as read-only at a form view level, so that I can give context to the user while filling a form.
- An administrator may want to create a custom form view to allow users to change their name and screen name but not their email address. The administrator still wants to display the email address as a read-only field so the user can see what email is associated with their profile.
- Field values like auto-generated ID, version, and last modified date cannot be edited, but administrators may want to display these values in read-only mode when editing a data record.
- Calculation results as the partial value of the cart while shopping, today it is possible to use other fields to show the results, but they still are not read-only.
1- Given an app admin,
when creating a form view to an object,
then the system should allow me to define a field as read-only in a form view.
- This read-only property should be available to the following field types:
- Select from List
- Single Selection
- Multiple Selection
- Rich Text
- The field types that should not have the read-only property are:
2- Given an user,
when filling a form,
then I should not be able to edit a read-only field.
3- Given an user,
when filling a form,
then I should be able to see the predefined value in the read-only field.
4- Given an app admin,
when creating a new form view to an object,
then the read-only property must be marked as it was in the last form view created.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation was updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature
|[PM] Acceptance Criteria||LPS-124757||Closed|
|[QA] Review ACs and Draft TCs||LPS-125819||Closed|
|[QA] Manual validation - Round 1||LPS-125820||Closed|
|[QA] Manual validation - Forms||LPS-125926||Closed|
|[BE] Enable read-only flag on DefaultDDMFormFieldTypeSettings||LPS-127304||Closed|
|[BE] Define read-only as a form view level property||LPS-127305||Closed|