Fragment styling configurations on display page templates are lost when upgrading
1. Start a 7.2 portal and log in as an administrator
2. Add a display page template for Basic Document
3. Add a Button fragment to the template and configure the type of the button to be "Secondary"
4. Publish the page template and set it as the default.
5. Upload a Basic Document to the docs & media library.
6. Add an asset publisher widget to the home page and click on the document you added in step 5 to see how it looks
7. Shutdown the server
8. Upgrade to 7.3
9. Navigate to the home page and click on the document again
The display page looks the same as in 7.2, e.g. like this:
The button is now styled differently (with the primary setting)
- mentioned in