Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
When viewing the comments from a Journal Article which has been approved more than once, it's possible to view the comments from the original version, rather than the latest or current version.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a new folder in the Web Content section.
- Edit the folder to use the Single Approver workflow for any new articles.
- Create a new article and submit it for review.
- In My Workflow Tasks, assign the article to yourself.
- Under the "Assigned to Me" section, click on the article.
- Add a comment to the article in the workflow process.
- Approve the article.
- Create a web content display portlet and add the approved article.
- Configure the portlet under the "Content Metadata" section to include comments.
- Confirm the correct comment is showing.
- Repeat steps 3-7, but with the existing article again.
- View the web content display created in step 8.
Expected results: The latest approved version of the article and comments are displayed
Actual results: The latest approved version of the article is displayed, alongside the original version's comments.
Reproduced on Master: ff774b85e421de0b8d1338adf7f2e2454c734303