Affects Version/s: 7.3.X, Master
- Setup Liferay portal
- Set up Staging→Local Live
- Create a structure TestStructure
- Add a Link to Page field→Save
- Create a template TestTemplate
- For the Structure, select TestStructure
- Click on the Link to Page in the list
- Delete the HTML part, only the code should remain, e.g.
- Create a page destination→Publish
- Create a new web content using TestStructure, with the title TestWebContent
- Select destination as Link to Page→Publish
- On the Home page, add a Banner→click on the Go Somewhere button
- Under Selection click on 03-link
- Link: From Content Field
- Content: with the + sign, select TestWebContent
- Field: TestTemplate
- Click on Publish
- Check that clicking on the Go Somewhere button redirects to the destination page (it should)
- Click on Publish to Live
- Go to the Live version
- Click on the Go Somewhere button on the Home page
We are redirected to the Live destination page.
We are redirected to the Staging destination page.
- I only received the errors on the branch.
- The 7.3.x code in FragmentEntryLinkExportImportContentProcessor.replaceImportContentReferences(..) tries to replace the references in a JSON content like this:
Since the actual "className" key is inside "config", it won't be found and won't be replaced.