Former: Functionality to view source code in web content structures is missing
After the structures migration from DDM to Data Engine, it was noticed that some use cases using the source tab were not being covered, the use cases are:
- When an admin user wants to copy a structure from one site to another.
- When an advanced user wants to keep the code versioning of the structure somewhere else.
- When an advanced user wants to makes changes in the JSON file and then import back to the system.
- When an advanced user wants to copy the structure's JSON file to use in fragments.
The proposed solution aims to solve all of that use cases without needing to use staging.
1- Given an admin in web content,
when in the structures tab,
then I must be able to import structures (data definition and data layout)
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)