As an App Adm, I want to be warned when a Form View cannot be used to create new records for Native Objects in the Start-Step of the Workflow, so that I can make sure that no one will insert new records in the object without all required information.
If a user creates or updates a Form View for an object that doesn't include all required fields of the Object, this Form View should still be saved and stored as a Object Form View, however, the system must always warn the user when he tries to use this Form View to create new records for the Object.
Features that should warn that the Form View doesn't contain all Required Fields (record creation):
- Start-step Form View selection of a Workflow App,
Features that can use Form Views without all Required Fields (no need for warns):
- Additional Steps' Form Views selection of a Workflow App.
That being said, the system must warn the user when he tries to use a Form View that doesn't contain all required fields in a record creation feature context.
1- Given that a user is in the Form View selection of the Start-step of a Workflow App builder,
when the user selects a Form View that doesn't contain all required fields of the Native Object,
then the system must warn and not allow the user to select the Form View that doesn't contain all required fields of the Native Object.
- This validations only applies to fields that are required at Object level.
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature