Affects Version/s: 7.1.X
- Start up Liferay and login as admin user
- Navigate to Site Administration > Content and Data > Forms
- Create a new form
- Add an input field to the form and publish the form
- Navigate to the Home page and add a Form portlet to the page
- Configure the portlet to display the form created in step 3-4
- Inspect the Form's HTML
- Search for elements with the class attribute 'lfr-ddm-form-container'
Expected Behavior: The elements that are displayed have different id attributes.
Actual Behavior: There are two elements with the class, but they also have the same id attribute.
Branch 7.1.x – Reproduced
Master – Not Reproducible
In master, there is no ID attribute defined for the div that contains the lfr-ddm-form-container class.