Affects Version/s: 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Component/s: Headless Admin Content API
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a required Vocabulary 'test' in your site: Asset Type: Web Content Article, Asset Subtype: Basic Web Content.
- Add a category for 'test'.
- Add a new basic web content defining a category.
- Get, using the headless api, the recently created web content. Using, for example, the following service:
- Add, using the headless api, a new web content defining in the body the same content data obtained from 4 (attached in get_result.json). Using, for example, the following service:
Expected result: Since the POST categoryIds data has an incorrect format, no categories are parsed and an empty array is passed to the JournalArticle service add method. When the cateogories validation is done the service throws a AssetCategoryException.AT_LEAST_ONE_CATEGORY exception because we configured it as required.
We expect an error code with this specific information as a result.
A 500 error code (Internal Server Error) is thrown with no specific info: