As an App Adm, I want to As an App Adm, I want to be warned when re-deploying a Workflow App with a Start-Form View without all required fields for Native Objects, so that I can make sure that no one will insert new records in the object without all required information.
Users can deploy and undeploy Workflow Apps as many time as they want. When undeployed, users will often update the Form View to include and remove fields accordingly to its business context. When this happens, the system must validate if the Start-Step Form View of the Workflow App has all required fields before re-deploying the App. Otherwise, the user may deploy an App that will allow the creation of new records for the object that doesn't contain all required information.
For Native Objects, we must warn and impede the re-deploy while the inconsistency is not fix in the Form View or the App.
Behavior for NATIVE Objects - Warn and Block
1- Given that a user undeployed a Native Object Workflow App and updated it's Start-Step Form View without including all the Native Object's required fields,
when the user tries to Deploy de Workflow App again,
then the system must warn and not allow the user to re-deploy the Workflow App with a Start-Step Form View that doesn't contain all required fields of the Native Object.
Definition of Done (DoD):
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature
- Testing discovered
LPS-128622 The width from the Alert/Warning popover is different from mockups
LPS-128623 Alert/Warning popover is positioned on the left side
LPS-128624 Alert/Warning popover is easily closed making it difficult to click on the button