TO reproduce this bug:
1. Place Asset Publisher portlet
2. Create some assets (wiki, blog, events and so on)
3. Asset Publisher shoud display some assets (for example 4)
4. Go to this "Assset Publisher" portlet configuration -> "Display Settings" Panel:
5. Set "Maximum Items to Display" to some value less then current number of assets displayed in portlet (for example 2)
6. set "Pagination Type" to something not "none" - for example "regular"
7. Save settings, close configuration dialog, update page
Expected behavior: only required number of assets is displayed, pagination control displayed at the bottom
Actual Behavior: all items are displayed, pagination is not displayed.
Looks like pagination settings are ignored