Affects Version/s: 7.1.X, 7.2.X, 7.3.X, Master
Fix Version/s: None
Steps to reproduce:
- Using a Liferay 7.0 instance, go to Content > Forms and create a new form containing the following fields:
- Text field with label "text";
- Text field with label "hiddenText" and visibility expression (under the "Show More Options" accordion) "(contains(text, "show") || contains(text, "appear")) && contains(text, "hidden")";
- Optional step: put that form on a page and test that the visibility expression works;
- Shut down the server;
- Run the master's upgrade tool on the same database and remember to move the document library from the old bundle to the new one.
Upgrade finishes successfully, but expression doesn't work as before. If you enter to edit the form, go to the rules tab and you will see that all logical operators were switched to "OR". Before, the hidden field should be visible if a user entered "show hidden" or "appear hidden". Now the hidden field becomes visible by simply typing "hidden".
Upgrade finishes successfully and expression still works as before.