Affects Version/s: None
Component/s: Data Engine
For a structure created on an instance language with fields that has options, when changing the instance language back to English US, the options of the fields are not displayed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Go to Control Panel > Instance Settings > Localization and set the Default language to, for example, Portuguese BR;
- Go to Content & Data > Web Content > Structure tab and create a new Structure;
- Add at least one field that has options (e.g.: Multiple Selection) and click on Save;
- Go back to Control Panel > Instance Settings > Localization and change the Default language to English US;
- Go back to Content & Data > Web Content > Structure tab and open the previously created structure (bug)
All field options should be displayed.
Field options are not displayed, and when user tries to edit and save, an error message is displayed about the title for English US cannot be empty. (ActualResult_Dec23__LPS-125319.mp4)