As an Admin, I want the default value of the Searchable property of the structure fields to follow the behavior defined in system settings.
When web content was leveraging on DDM, the default value of the indexable was following the one defined in the system settings, once that WEM is now using Data Engine's taglib, this behavior is not implemented and the setting is a dead end.
Go to Global Menu > Control Panel > System Settings > Content and Data > Web Content > Administration
1- Given a user in Liferay Web Content
when adding a new field in a structure
then the system should automatically define the searchable property following the default value defined in system settings
2- Given a user in Liferay Web Content
when defining the Structure Fields Indexable as Enable
then all the searchable setting must come as ''Keyword''
- The ones that does not have this option, as Rich Text, should come as ''Text''
- The exception is the image field
- All Acceptance Criteria were passed;
- Make sure that the expected automated tests were created (unit / integration / functional) and passed successfully;
- Verify if the test labels were added;
- Code with peer review completed;
- Validated by QA, Product Designer and/or PM;
- No critical bug related to Story scope (ex.: similar of FP4, FP5);
- Make sure that all system documentation were updated (if necessary)
- Make sure that it has the extensions points needed to allow GS and customers to customize the feature (If applicable)